- In the year 2000, I was initiated in Bhakti and Jnana Yoga in Los Angeles, USA, by the loving and rigorous swamis of Self-Realization Fellowship from Paramahansa Yogananda. From there, I spent my first eight months doing Sadhana or spiritual practices in Rishikesh, India. During this period, I began practicing Hatha Yoga with Yogi Saras from Rishikesh and studying Hindu Philosophy by the guidance of Swami Mukthanada, a Canadian monk from the Divine Life Society of Swami Sivananda.
- I was also initiated in Raja and Kriya Yoga by the guidance of Swami Swabodhananda from the Himalayas, a direct disciple of Swami Satyananda from the Bihar School of Yoga. I took the vow of Brahmacharya or celibacy for four years and began practicing the highest disciplines of Raja Yoga.
- In 2002, I came back to Rishikesh to study Hatha Yoga with Swami Rudra at Rishikesh Yoga Centre. I spent three years in India, practicing and visiting places of pilgrimage including Badrinath, Kedarnath, and Gangotri, doing austerities or Tapasya with different Sadhus.
- Among my strongest austerities, I spent thirty days in a dark room in silence and almost complete solitude, practicing, praying, meditating and eating once a day, in the snowy peaks of the Uttar Pradesh district of India, in 2004. After this experience, I spent one year eating once a day to learn how to value the important things in life.
- In Rishikesh, I have learned the Iyengar and Ashtanga methods from different teachers and kept my Hatha Yoga practices at Yoga Niketan and Parmarth Niketan Ashram. I went to Varanasi to be initiated by Pundit Vagish Shastri in Kundalini Yoga, and to Calcutta to receive mantra initiation from Swami Ranganathananda, the late president of the order of Sri Ramakrishna Mission.
- From 2005 to 2008, I was in Ibiza to integrate what I have learned in the most practical way, in a new Western world, finding my new way in life, giving free Yoga and Meditation classes, working in construction, painting and gardening, for my food and a place to sleep.
- From 2008 to 2012 I was in the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil, living in a community, doing voluntary work under the hard Sun to realize what Brahman really is. I have participated in many Ayahuasca ceremonies. My Hatha Yoga practices and Karma Yoga there gave me priceless insights, and I understood at least the meaning of my own life.
I went through the entire cycles of Bhakti, Jnana and Karma Yoga. I have seen what I have asked for and received the GRACE to keep doing what I am doing. My journey is only beginning, but I have found the answers to most of my personal questions in life. I have been living in Ibiza, Spain, in a hut built by myself in a Pine tree forest, practicing and teaching every afternoon.
I teach Classical Yoga with my own words, vision and experience.
- I am traveling through Europe since Oct 2014 taking the Light of Yoga with me. The Ancient School of Yoga is a live and Online workshop focused on awakening the Spirit through the practice of Asanas, and it can be a life-changing experience for those looking for self-realization through this ancient path.
- I have already given classes and workshops in Spain, Scotland, England, Ireland, India, Germany, Greece, Holland, Brazil, Russia and Belgium.
- As I already mentioned, I also take care of very beautiful gardens.