Masterclass Series – Returning to the Source
This Masterclass is an introduction to the main purpose of all Yoga practices, developed thousands of years ago by the ancient masters. We go back to the roots, goal and meaning of being a yogi or yogini. The student will learn the five most important branches of Yoga, and the spiritual and psychological structure behind all teachings and styles, and will learn how practice it 24 hours a day, everyday, forever.
In this class, you will learn:
– The goal and structure of the School of Yoga.
– The goal of a yogi or yogini.
– What is your part to make it happen.
– How to reach the goal of your practice.
– How to ground spiritual insight into the physical body.
– The five most important branches of Yoga.
We also have a 90 minute Asana Practice nd a powerful Yoga Nidra.
To register please visit: